#navbar { height: 0px; visibility: hidden; display: none; } BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING: The success of marketing, vampire fangs and a trip to the Cooperative

Thursday 30 April 2015

The success of marketing, vampire fangs and a trip to the Cooperative

The other day, I came to the cooperative for some milk. (Note to readers small islands sunny: A cooperative is a series of stores, some large supermarkets, but also some small shops somehow they also have a thriving funeral ceremony ..)

As I stood in line, waiting for the box (Another note for those unfortunate enough to live in Britain, with the dark, in the cold and wet in the winter and hot summer burn: queue is what might be called Salvo line you've found in stores them very efficient. It is a fact that the cooperative It has a waiting list).

Women occurred in front of me on the spot a friend of hers in the store - and started talking. Loud - so I can avoid hearing even if I looked away and humming loudly to myself. Not so young audience was probably a bit weak. There is nothing wrong.

But it made me laugh when I found out what they were saying.

It began with the usual "how are you" which led to the great supplication of complaints, including the weather.

He went to lodge a complaint about the money. And how poor they are. And the way that it was not his fault, no.

It was because of "the rich" who do not make the poor have a chance.

After all, "the rich get richer and the poor poorer." (Every time I hear that I wonder if you have ever read "The Road to Wigan Pier" - find out how healthy he lived poor people in their 20s and 30s, or what about the discovery of what was in stews London Victorian style. Times. Even thing the poor are getting poorer ?)

Do not worry, I'm getting to the point soon ...

In any case, then they complained that the government and how it was all his fault. (Note to other non-British: currently has an alliance between the part of the left wing enough called the Liberal Democratic Party and the center-right and called on the people complaining about the conservative "conservatives cuts" because the current government may spend increased more slowly. I).

And "joke" soon ...

Anyway, a friend to go out and do the rest of their purchases and left in Bachelor began "The poor do not have the opportunity, and never will, that's for sure."

I did not know where to look - they think I was a bad part of the rich? I have vampire teeth or hooded cloak, and I do not consider myself rich correctly. Not a private jet or several houses. But I have a good home, a good car, no problems of money and are able to live more or less as I like. It can be all my fault, if they just happened to me detection?

Fortunately, he had the next round, so you'll never know whether the poor to the suppression of this is my fault.

But I did not fight for laughed about what happened later.

After the cashier had his class bits and pieces and said, "Only two woman scratchcards today, and I'm broke. Roll on Friday."

So all the fault of the rich who were poor. And the game on a regular basis has something to do with it. Not the mentality that says it is okay, instead of using their money for something useful.

Look, I do not condemn everybody who bought ever lottery scratch. But for the love of mercy, they do it with money that is not necessary. Not with a large sum of money if you think of yourself as poor. And be very careful about getting into the habit of spending money on something on a regular basis.

In any case, this is not really why I wanted to write about that day. If you read my remarks, chances are you're not stupid enough to be a game of the past few pounds as well.

At least not in the achievement of life "normal." But what about in your business?

Some people.

If your business is struggling (or even if you do not), they'll chuck some money in marketing to attract new customers and solve the problem ... not sure if it was likely to succeed. Maybe it was based on a hunch ... or just blind optimism.

Such as scratches, that's fine if you can afford to lose. But if not, find out what is likely to work first. Not to hear some wonderful appropriate video teacher. But people who have been there and done that in real work. Then try it without spending a fortune ... attempted small way.

Then, if it works, try a little larger way. Just put big money once you know works.

Do it and before long, everything will be your fault. You'll have to buy your own vampire fangs and dark coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment